Work location: Rang Dong oil field
Water depth: 58m
Offshore Time: May 2018
Vessel: Pacific Diligence, PTSC Ha Long & TC 89
Equipment: WROV Quantum 3 & Rigging gear
- Load out and transport all mooring leg components from onshore Vung Tau to offshore site.
- Receipt of existing Top Chain from FSO MV17, recover existing mooring leg components.
- Pre-tension (soil cutting) for nine (09) Pile Chains and Anchor Piles by OCV;
- Connect remaining components of new mooring legs to Pile Chains and laying;
- Hold FSO MV17 during disconnection of existing mooring legs and hook-up of new mooring legs using Heading Control Tug
- Transfer and handover new mooring legs to FSO MV17 Turret and pull into Chain stopper and hang off;
- Dispose existing chain.